Phase Firmware Update & MWM Connect Version 1.03.11
The first firmware update for the MWM Phase has been released alongside a new version of the MWM Connect app (Version 1.03.11). To update your Phase controllers you must download the newest version of the MWM Connect app here. Then go to the ‘System’ tab to access the update while your Phase controllers and receiver are connected to your computer. For a step by step tutorial watch the video below.
All New Features and Improvements
- Auto-calibration system of the Phase internal clocks. This correct the BPM % shifts and will manually calibrate your Remotes perfectly at 0
- Optimization of the pairing system with the Remotes to prevent disconnection
- Improvement of the USB communication to resolve connection issues.
- Resolution of the security mode issues of the Remotes to prevent them from being locked in an unwilled state.
- Improving accuracy by integrating a new system of reading and processing of the captors
- Integrating a new system to improve the accuracy when calibrating of the Remotes
- Restructuring and optimizing the battery consumption to extend battery life
- Improving the strength of the radio frequency to improve accuracy and stability.
- Auto-adaptation of the speed of connection according to the activity of the Remotes which will help to improve battery life.
- Algorithm with performance memory that automatically changes channels to avoid using busy connection channels. This guarantees a more stable wireless connection.
What’s Next For Phase
MWM aims to continue to improve the Phase everyday, and are actively working on new features and improvements including:
- Add new Phase features: Midi compatibility, new gesture systems, and more.
- Random switch to internal mode (Serato Users only)
- Perfecting cue point drift: This known issue has been improved with the new firmware, and is still being explored in new ways to make it even better.
- Total rework of MWM Connect: To improve stability, user experience and integration of the new features.
For more information about the firmware update and any other related topics, contact MWM at email@example.com