The Headliner Flight Case for Rane One with Laptop Platform & Wheels is a rugged yet stylish road case designed specifically for the Rane One DJ controller.
Headliner flight cases are built to withstand the rigors of life on the road. Whether traveling by land or air, this heavy-duty flight case is guaranteed to offer maximum protection for your gear. Built from 3/8” (9mm) plywood with rugged hexagon laminate exterior and high-density foam lined interior, it also features stackable steel ball corners, aluminum profiles, recessed spring-loaded padded handles, and butterfly latches with padlock staples.
In addition to protecting your gear, Headliner flight cases are designed for ease of use. The Rane One flight case has an easy locking tongue and groove lid, and has ample interior space for cable management. It also includes heavy duty rubber wheels so you don’t break your back carrying it in and out of venues, and rubber feet to keep the case stable while in use. The locking glide-top laptop platform features a convenient cable access port and locks to keep your gear looking good and in place.
- Custom-fit road case for the Rane One DJ controller
3/8” (9mm) plywood with rugged hexagon laminate construction
- Gliding laptop platform with laptop straps and cable access port
- Heavy-duty rubber wheels and feet
- Large stackable steel ball corners
- Recessed spring-loaded padded handles
- Recessed butterfly latches with padlock staples
- Easy locking tongue and groove lid
- 1” high-density foam interior lining provides an additional level of protection during transport
- Silver/chrome hardware
- Detachable front access panel for easy setup
- Interior Dimensions: 26.5 x 13.6 x 4.9 in.
- Exterior Dimensions: 30.75 x 20.5 x 9.6 in.
- Weight: 32.5 lbs.