The Headliner Highland is a sturdy and versatile laptop stand featuring three different mounting options. Its flat leg attachments are ideal for use on any desk or countertop, and will slide right underneath most mixers or turntables. The heavy duty mounting brackets can be used vertically or horizontally, such as mounting to the edge of a road case, or to any desk or countertop up to 1.75” thick.
The Headliner Highland Laptop Stand can also support outboard gear like drum machines, samplers, effects processors, lighting controllers, small MIDI keyboards, and more. Its various mounting options will make it ideal for use at home, at the office, as well as in studio or gig applications.
- Sturdy and versatile laptop stand with 3 different mounting options
- Mount on road cases, tables up to 1.75” thick, or use stand-alone
- Includes flat leg attachments and heavy duty mounting brackets
- Four height adjustments from 9.5” to 14.5”
- Three width adjustments from 9” to 12”
- Fits laptops sizes up to 17”
- Anti-slip rubber pads on arms and underneath legs
- Weight: 3.7lb (including legs and mounting brackets)