ROXY | Stereo USB Condenser Microphone with Cardioid and Bidirectional polar patterns
Setting up audio equipment can get complicated quickly. The Headliner Roxy USB microphone is plug-and-play, so you don’t have to worry about multiple devices and cables to get ready to capture your voice. The controls for the mic are built in, and the stand and cables are included. Since the hardware is built-in, and Roxy is USB-powered, all you need is the mic, headphones, and a laptop or phone, making it very easy to stream or record anywhere!
Roxy features a large tri-color LED under the capsule that not only looks great on video, but is also highly functional. View the current settings of the mic at a glance, based on the color of the capsule. To adjust any settings, all the controls are at your fingertips right on the front of the mic. It’s much more convenient to set levels, or quickly mute yourself, than clicking through menus with a mouse. The built-in headphone output includes a direct-monitoring feature. This lets you preview the audio in real-time, before it is sent to the computer, which eliminates any latency so you can hear yourself without delay.
Roxy features dual condenser capsules with Cardioid and Bidirectional polar patterns. A polar pattern defines how much of the signal will be picked up by the microphone from different directions. Cardioid is the most commonly used polar pattern. It picks up most sound directly in front of the mic, minimizing noise from other areas. A bidirectional polar pattern picks up more sound in the front and back of the microphone. This is useful when two people are opposite each other, such as in an interview setting.
Roxy is plug-and-play on Mac, PC, iOS, and Android, so you can quickly and easily capture high definition audio at home or on location, from your computer or mobile device, without the need to install or configure any additional software.
- All you need is this microphone, headphones, and a laptop or phone to stream or record anywhere
- Plug-and-play on Mac, PC, iOS, and Android, so you can quickly and easily capture your voice
- Visually striking tri-color LED shows current settings of the mic at a glance
- Volume and mute controls are at your fingertips right on the front of the mic
- Stereo headphone output with direct-monitoring lets you preview your voice in real-time so you can hear yourself without latency
- Dual condenser capsules with Cardioid and Bidirectional polar patterns
- Cardioid pattern captures the natural tone of your voice and insulates it from peripheral noise in the room
- Bidirectional pattern picks up the front and back of the microphone. This is useful in interview settings, or for harmonies.
- Features USB-C connector and includes USB-C/USB-A cables, plus Lightning adapter.
- Does not require any additional software
- CD quality (16 bit, 48kHz) stereo digital audio
- Sample Rate: 44.1kHz, 48kHz
- Bit Depth: 16 bit
- Capsule: 2 Condenser capsules
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid, Bidirectional, Stereo
- Frequency Response: 50Hz-18KHz
- Max SPL: 125 dB
- Sensitivity: -36±3dB (1.5V, 680KΩ; 0dB = 1V / Pa, 1KHz)
- S/N Ratio: > 103dB
- Distortion: <-90dB (<0.003%)
- Connection: USB-C
- Power Consumption: 5V / 150mA
Contents of Package:
- Roxy microphone with stand
- USB-C to USB-C/USB-A cable
- Lightning adapter
- Owner’s manual