The Headliner Sierra is a premium desk-mounted microphone boom arm designed for recording and broadcast applications such as podcasting, radio hosting, live-streaming, vlogging, voice-over work and more.
Style & Comfort
The Sierra boom arm looks great on camera. Its extruded aluminum tube-style construction is rugged and stylish, and an integrated channel keep cables hidden in place for clean and professional look. With three smooth articulating joints, strong internal springs, and 360˚ rotation, the boom arm can be positioned precisely, quickly, and with ease.
Function & Stability
Its total reach of 35″ makes it a great fit for most settings, from professional podcast studios to home streaming setups. The desk mount is designed to keep the weight of the boom arm on the table. It keeps the clamp fastened at all times and prevents it from pulling loose over time.
The Headliner Sierra is compatible with a wide variety of popular microphones, including the Shure SM7B, Blue Yeti, Rode NT1-A, and more. Adjusting the tension to adapt to various microphone weights is a breeze, thanks to the tension adjustment wheel at the base of the stand. The arm features a 3/8″ mic connector with 5/8″ adapter for maximum compatibility.
Features & Specifications
- Desk-mounted articulating boom arm
- Ideal for broadcast, studio, and home use
- Compatible with Shure SM7B, Blue Yeti, Rode NT1-A, and more.
- Extruded aluminum construction
- Sturdy C-clamp desk mount
- Cable management channel with retaining clips
- 360˚ base rotation
- 19” vertical arm length
- 16” horizontal arm length
- 3/8″ mic connector with 5/8″ adapter
- Tension adjustment for microphone weight
- Supports microphones weighing 1lb to 4lb
- Fits desktops up to 2 1/8” thick
- Weight: 3Lbs