Headliner flight cases are built to withstand the rigors of life on the road. Whether traveling by land or air, Headliner’s range of heavy-duty flight cases are guaranteed to offer maximum protection for your gear. Built from 3/8” (9mm) plywood with rugged hexagon laminate exterior and high-density foam lined interior, they also feature steel ball corners, aluminum profiles, recessed spring-loaded padded handles, and butterfly latches with padlock staples. In addition to protecting your gear, Headliner cases are designed for ease of use. They feature an easy locking tongue and groove lid, and have ample interior space for cable management.
The Headliner Turntable Flight Case fits most standard DJ turntables including Technics SL-1200 and SL-1210 (all models), Pioneer PLX-1000, PLX-500, Reloop RP-8000 MK2, RP-7000 MK2, RP-4000 MK2, Audio Technica AT-LP1240-USBXP and AT-LP140XP (without dust cover), Stanton STR8-150, ST-150, Mixars STA, LTA, and Vestax PDX-3000.
- Fits most standard DJ turntables from Technics, Pioneer, Reloop, Stanton, Vestax, and more.
- 3/8” (9mm) plywood with rugged hexagon laminate construction
- Heavy-duty steel ball corners
- Recessed spring-loaded padded handles
- Recessed butterfly latches with padlock staples
- Easy locking tongue and groove lid
- 1” high-density foam interior lining
- Foam pads under lid to protect platter
- Includes removable foam pads to fit various turntables
- External Dimensions: 21 2/8” x 18” x 9 1/4”
- Internal Dimensions: 17 3/4” x 14 3/4” x 7 3/8”
- Weight: 18Lb