OUT OF THIS WORLD SOUNDS…
Icon’s Space Series microphones fuse vintage sounding clarity and warmth with bold, intergalactic design.
The Cocoon large diaphragm condenser microphone incorporates a true electrostatic Golden Drop transducer within its space age capsule architecture.
The thin, ultralight membrane is fabricated with pure 999 gold.
This innovative technology allows the diaphragm to move with laser sharp precision for increased intelligibility while simultaneously reducing any coloration or distortion.
Our advanced shock mount technology neutralizes unnecessary vibrations to preserve tthe integrity of your signal, insuring an optimum recording experience.
The Class “A” discrete electronics are built by hand in Latvia using only the highest quality components for peak performance, superlative durability and extremely low self noise.
- Premium quality 1″ cardioid condenser microphone
- Extended upper clarity with smooth mid-range for any voice or instrument applications
- Professional hand-build large diaphragmGolden Drop™ capsule provides crystal clear and transparent sound without harshness
- Class A discrete electronics for maximum performance, durability and extremely low self-noise
- Pressure-gradient transducer with shock-mounted capsule
- External 36-52 Volt phantom power operation
- Heavy-duty suspension mount and Aluminum transport case included
- Ultra-rugged construction with metal body
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
|Operating principle:||pressure gradient|
|Diaphragm’s active diameter:||34 mm|
|Frequency Response:||20 Hz – 20 kHz|
|Sensitivity at 1 kHz:||21 mV/Pa|
|Suggested load impedance||> 500 Ω|
|Rate Load Impedance:||1000 Ω|
|Maximum SPL for 0.5% THD at 1000 Ω load||138 dB|
|S/N Ratio||85 dB-A|
|Equivalent noise level||8dB-A|
|Dynamic Range:||130 dB|
|Power Requirement:||+ 48V DC Phantom Power|
|Current consumption:||< 2mA|
|Output connector:||3-pin XLR male|
|The diaphragms active diameter||35 mm|