The Icon Platform X is a compact, desktop DAW control surface with eight touch-sensitive motorized faders. The Platform X can be used as an extender for the popular Platform M, or as a standalone fader bank, if you don’t need the transport section. Used together with the Platform M, the system is expendable up to 32 channels, with the addition of three Platform X units.
Each Platform X houses eight touch-sensitive motorized channel faders with 10-bit resolution, for precise control over your tracks. Each channel also has eight push-encoders, mute, solo, select, and record buttons.
The Icon Platform X uses Mackie Control for Cubase, Nuendo, Samplitude, Logic Pro, Studio One, Bitwig, Reason and Ableton Live. Mackie HUI protocol powers Pro Tools.
Icon also offers the Platform D and Platform D2 optional displays to view track names and parameters.
- 8-channel extender for Platform M
- Use as a standalone unit without Platform M
- Expandable to 32-channels
- Extremely compact, durable and versatile
- Customize the perfect setup with a variety of Platform extension modules
- 8 touch-sensitive motorized faders with 10-bit resolution
- 8 dual-functions encoder knobs (Rotate and push)
- Illuminated buttons for each channel including Select, Mute, Solo and Record
- ICON “Quick-Setup” driver is available for Cubase, Nuendo, Reasons and Bitwig for instant plug & play feature
- Mackie control build-in for Cubase, Nuendo, Samplitude, Logic Pro, Bitwig, Studio One and Abelton Live.
- Mackie HUI protocol built-in for Pro Tools
- iMap software included for easy mapping of MIDI functions
- Firmware upgrade available simply via USB connection and iMap software
- Class-compliant with Windows XP, Vista (32-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit 7 64-bit), Windows 10 and Mac OS X (IntelMac)
- USB 2.0 high speed connectivity
- Superior build quality and robust metal casing with Kensington lock port
- 12V/2.5A power adapter included