The Icon Pro Audio QCon EX G2 is an extender for the QCon Pro G2 universal control surface. The QCon EX provides eight additional channels to your QCon Pro system and can be extended to up to 32 channels with three QCon EX G2 extenders.
Whether you are tracking or mixing, the QCon EX G2 provides intuitive tactile control over your session. Set your levels, fine tune your EQs and effects, record automation, punch in and out of recordings, all at the tip of your fingers (and toes) with the QCon EX G2’s eight motorized faders, eight multi-purpose push encoders, and 2 foot pedal connectors. 12-segment LED level meters are provided for each channel, and a large backlit LCD screen displays channel names and values.
The Icon Pro Audio QCon EX G2 features Mackie Control and HUI emulation and includes presets for popular DAWs including Cubase/Nuendo, Logic Pro, Ableton Live, ProTools, Studio One, Digital Performer, FL Studio, Samplitude, Reaper, Bitwig, Reason, Sonar, and Audition. A User Defined mode is also included to create custom presets.
The QCon EX G2 is class-compliant with Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7/8/10, and Mac OS X and features a high speed USB 2.0 connection.
- 8 touch-sensitive motorized channel faders
- 8 x push-encoders with 11-segment LED rings
- 12-segment LED level metering for channels
- Large backlit LCD to display channel name, control values etc. for each channel
- Illuminated buttons for each channel including Record enable, Solo, Mute, Select and Monitor
- Mackie Control and HUI Universal emulation
- iMap software is provided for customized mappings in User Defined mode
- Expandable to 32-channels with 3 Qcon EX G2 units
- User A & User B 1/4” TRS foot pedal connectors
- Class-compliant with Windows XP, Vista (32-bit), Windows 7/8/10 (32-bit & 64-bit), and Mac OS X (IntelMac)
- USB 2.0 high speed connectivity
- Firmware upgradeable over USB
- Robust aluminum and metal casing with Kensington lock port
Free Recording software and plugins included:
Virtual Mixer & Plugin Host
ProDriver4 Virtual Mixer and Plugin House for iCON Pro Audio interfaces allows you to move audio around your computer, use your plugins with or without a DAW, and save your favorite plugin chains as presets for recording, mixing, podcasting, streaming or any other way you use audio on your computer.
Bitwig Studio 8-Track
The trim and effective digital audio workstation to start producing, performing, and designing sounds like a pro:
- Up to 8 project tracks with audio or MIDI
- Out-of-the-box controller support
- Play and record instruments
- Produce arrangements
- Design Sounds
Dotec Audio Plugins Including:
- DeePopMax (Basic)
- DeeTrimCast (Basic)
- DeePanPot (Free)
- DeeGate (Free)
For more information and download instructions for free software and plugins visit:
Tracktion DAW Essentials Collection
Introducing a collection of 16 contemporary FX plugins for use with any DAW. Utilizing the very latest algorithms and coding techniques, the plugins feature extraordinary sound quality in an extremely efficient package, allowing the plugins to be used liberally across a wide range of native computer systems. Empower your creativity with the DAW Essentials Collection.