The Icon iKeyboard Nano Series combines 25-key semi-weighted keyboards with a single channel DAW controller in a rugged metal enclosure. The controller also provides pitch bend and modulation wheels, and Octave and Transpose up/down buttons.
The Icon iKeyboard 3 Nano includes factory presets for most popular DAW’s including Cubase, Nuendo, Logic Pro, Reason, Pro Tools, Ableton Live, Samplitude and Studio One. Every control on the iKeyboard Nano can be custom-mapped to any MIDI application using the included iMap software. The iKeyboard Nano uses Mackie Control and HUI protocols for presets and automatic mapping, and can be configured for general MIDI values as well.
- Powerful controller is equipped and easy setup with Mackie Control and HUI protocol
- Dual function encoder knob (Enter & rotate)
- 11-segment LED surrounding the encoder to indicate the rotating position Velocity-sensitive piano style keyboard
- Modulation and Pitch jog-wheel
- Octave up/down buttons
- Transpose up/down buttons
- Multi velocity curves available for selection
- Midi output jack
- Expression & sustain pedal TRS connectors
- Sustain pedal connector polarity reversible
- Class-compliant with macOS Big Sur (M1 and Intel Compatible), Windows 10, and Windows 8/7 (32 & 64-bit)
- USB 2.0 high speed connectivity
- Mackie control build-in for Cubase, Nuendo, Samplitude, Reason, Logic Pro and Ableton Live
- Mackie HUI protocol build-in for Pro Tools
- iMapTM software included for easy mapping of MIDI functions
- Firmware upgrade available simply via USB connection and iMap software
- Robust metal casing with Kensington lock port
- Dimensions: 18.7″ x 7.44″ x 2.83″ (476 x 189 x 72 mm)
Free Recording software and plugins included:
Bitwig Studio 8-Track
The trim and effective digital audio workstation to start producing, performing, and designing sounds like a pro:
- Up to 8 project tracks with audio or MIDI
- Out-of-the-box controller support
- Play and record instruments
- Produce arrangements
- Design Sounds
Tracktion DAW Essentials Collection
Introducing a collection of 16 contemporary FX plugins for use with any DAW. Utilizing the very latest algorithms and coding techniques, the plugins feature extraordinary sound quality in an extremely efficient package, allowing the plugins to be used liberally across a wide range of native computer systems. Empower your creativity with the DAW Essentials Collection.
Dotec Audio Plugins Including:
- DeePopMax (Basic)
- DeeTrimCast (Basic)
- DeePanPot (Free)
- DeeGate (Free)
For more information and download instructions for free software and plugins visit:
Harrison 32c Vocal Intensity Processor
Harrison’s new cross-format 32C Vocal Intensity Processor plugin brings Harrison’s True Analog sound to your digital audio workstation in your studio… and will change the way you think about mixing “in the box”.
Provided in all major workstation formats: AAX (ProTools), AudioUnit (Logic), VST3 (Cubase/Nuendo) and VST for nearly any host.