The Opti CS120 Control Station portable DJ booth is designed to be a flexible and adaptable console for mobile DJ’s who want to have a stylish, sturdy, and reliable workspace at every gig.
Utilizing an aluminum truss frame with stainless countertops, this mobile rig gives a solid and professional appearance to the audience. A white perspex panel attached to the front of the console adds a blank canvas to project creative effects lighting, or customize with a logo or a special message. The main shelf houses your turntables, CDJ’s, and mixer, while the top shelf can easily fit a laptop or lighting controller.
The Opti CS120 Control Station is assembled without tools, in less than 5 minutes by one person. It has a working height of 3’1”, supplied with the generously sized 47” x 29.5” main shelf and the 47” x 10.6” top shelf to support a laptop/controller or similar equipment.
Two aluminum plates act as monitor or lighting support, which can be removed to add optional overhead expansions to the CS120. Two expansion systems are available to enhance the look and functionality of the CS120.
- Portable DJ Booth with aluminum truss frame and stainless countertops
- Includes two heavy duty carrying bags with riveted handles and shoulder straps
- Assembles without tools, in less than 5 minutes, by one person
- White perspex front and side panels to project lighting, or customize with a logo
- Main Shelf: 47” x 29.5”
- Top Shelf: 47” x 10.6”
- Assembled Dimensions (WxHxD): 56″ x 52″ x 43″
- Assembled Weight: 80 lbs